During Your Procedure
General information regarding any surgical procedure:
- You will need a responsible adult to remain with you for the duration of your procedure and drive you home.
- We will cancel your surgery if you do not have a responsible adult to drive you home after your procedure.
- For most procedure stays, you and your visitor should plan to be at the center for a minimum of four hours.
- Your surgeon or gastroenterologist surgical coordinator will tell you what time to arrive at the center.
- Patients who are minors must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian, who will be required to sign the operative permit.